trust me. it probably sucks

trust me.  it probably sucks

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Stupid Fan Page of the Day


Torturing Yourself With Sad Music When Your Super Depressed

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=591246588&ref=ts#!/pages/Torturing-yourself-with-sad-music-when-your-super-depressed/366363058018?ref=mf

Are. You. Kidding. Me?


1) admitting to the fact that you are ever "super depressed" on facebook: lame.


2) you "like" or are "a fan" of doing this?

3) becoming a "fan" of a group that does not understand the grammatical difference of your versus you're


If I was ever torturing myself with depressing music if I ever became sad (and there really is no better song for this than Gary Jules' "Mad World" on repeat), i would hide in darkness, only to emerge a truly lovely butterfly.


Allowing the world to see a representation of you as a weak, whining bitch?


LIKE: if it means I get to make fun of you (which I will)


DISLIKE: being friends with someone dumb enough to sing this grammar-challenged fanpage's praises. . . in public.

No comments:

Post a Comment